BCCIE will accept nominations for its 2012 International Education Awards Program from colleagues working at BC public school districts, recognized independent schools within BC, EQA-designated public and private post-secondary institutions (including private career colleges) and EQA-designated language schools. All nominees must have worked in BC for a minimum of 12 months prior to the nomination deadline of April 15, 2012.
As nominator, you are responsible for submitting a complete nomination form, and for identifying and soliciting references from two additional colleagues in support of the nomination.
- Nomination Form
- Reference Form (Nominators must submit two of these forms from two additional references.)
- December 1, 2011 - Launch of BCCIE 2012 International Education Awards
- April 15, 2012 - Deadline for 2011 award applications
- Month of May - Various award nominees profiled
- June 26, 2012 - BCCIE International Education Awards Banquet (Kelowna, BC)
When submitting the complete nomination package please note the following:
- The complete nomination package (nomination form and two reference forms) must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2012.
- You should indicate clearly the award category under consideration, complete all fields in the nomination form, and ensure that you have understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of the nomination process.
- In order to keep the selection process fair, any additional documentation (additional reference letters, CVs, etc) will be discarded and not considered by the awards committee. The awards committee will consist of peer representatives of all international education stakeholder communities in BC. BCCIE staff will not take part in the selection process except to coordinate the nomination process.
- Various award nominees will be profiled during the month of May, leading up to the International Education Awards Banquet on June 26, 2012.
For more information about this year’s BCCIE International Education Awards, please contact email@example.com.