Become A Sponsor
The BCCIE Summer Seminar 2012 is expected to attract over 300 delegates from across Canada, including institutional and district leaders (Vice-Presidents, District Principals, Directors), senior government officials, NGOs, front-line practitioners, and other key influencers in the field of international education. The Seminar launch will be supported by a high profile media campaign across electronic, social media, and traditional communication channels.
Sponsors to the BCCIE Summer Seminar 2012 will have the opportunity to:
- Profile their organization to an influential audience of top practitioners and decision makers
- Network with staff and others who act as a primary liaison with international students and their families, international institutions, agencies, government and supporters
- Develop value-added partnerships with some of the leading international education specialists in Canada
To return the completed sponsorship application form:
- In the form window, click on the "Submit" button in the top right-hand corner. You will be prompted for your email address and full name, fill it in and click send.
- Please select "Desktop Email Application" as the method to send your mail if you are currently using an email application such as Microsoft Outlook. You may check your email application to see if the mail was sent successfully.
- If you are unsure about your email application, select "Internet Email" instead to save a copy of the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.