Our 7th annual Summer Seminar will be held at the Fairmont Empress Hotel in Victoria, BC from June 19–22.
Background information about Summer Seminar
Summer Seminar provides an essential platform for the growth of BC’s International Education sector. BCCIE’s annual conference brings together over 300 participants from our province, across Canada and beyond our borders (View the list of delegates from 2015 here). The conference attracts senior leaders, researchers, practitioners, student service providers, administrators, government, NGOs, and students to explore these ideas with the aim of strengthening our work and taking steps towards advancing outstanding leadership in the fields that comprise International Education in BC.
In addition to a full range of concurrent sessions, the conference agenda will include:
- A range of networking opportunities
- BCCIE International Education Awards Banquet
- Plenary addresses
- Global Leaders Panel on International Education
- Thought Leader Dialogues on special topics
- A First-Timers' Social
- Interactive pre-conference workshops on special topics
Don’t miss Summer Seminar in Victoria, from June 19–22, 2016!
For more information on the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Summer Seminar 2016 program and speakers will be announced. View the 2015 program and speakers here.
BCCIE’s Summer Seminar attracts over 300 key influencers in the field of International Education, including vice-presidents, district principals, directors, senior government officials, NGOs, frontline practitioners and others. The Seminar launch will be supported by a high profile media campaign across electronic, social media and traditional communication channels.
Sponsors of the BCCIE Summer Seminar 2016 will have the opportunity to:
- Profile their organization to an influential audience of top practitioners and decision makers.
- Network with staff and others who act as a primary liaison with international students and their families, international institutions, agencies, government and supporters.
- Develop partnerships with some of the leading International Education specialists in Canada.
View sponsorship opportunities here.
The annual BCCIE International Education Awards recognize the professionalism, dedication and efforts of an exemplary group of experts and practitioners in the field of International Education in British Columbia. Each year's winners represent a broad range of leaders from all parts of the sector and who represent the best and brightest in our province.
Nominations for the 2016 BCCIE International Education Awards will open late 2015. Please check this page again for updates.
Summer Seminar Questions: